Personal data (hereinafter mostly referred to as «data») are only processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its content and the services offered there.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), “processing” is any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or changing, reading out, querying, using, disclosing through transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
With the following data protection declaration, we inform you in particular about the type, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing of personal data, insofar as we decide either alone or together with others about the purposes and means of processing. In addition, we will inform you below about the third-party components we use for optimization purposes and to increase the quality of use, insofar as third parties process data on their own responsibility.
Our data protection declaration is structured as follows:
I. Information about us as the person responsible
II. Rights of users and data subjects
III. Information on data processing
I. Information about us as controllers of your data
The party responsible for this website (the "controller") for purposes of data protection law is:
Telefon: +41 79 427 73 41
The controller's data protection officer is:
II. The rights of users and data subjects
With regard to the data processing described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- for confirmation as to whether the data concerning you are being processed, for information about the processed data, for further information about the data processing as well as for copies of the data (see also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (see also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of the data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 GDPR), or, alternatively, if further processing is required in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive the data concerning them and provided by them and to transfer this data to other providers / responsible parties (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to complain to the supervisory authority if they are of the opinion that the data concerning them are being processed by the provider in violation of data protection regulations (cf. also Art. 77 GDPR).
In addition, the provider is obliged to notify all recipients to whom data has been disclosed by the provider of any correction or deletion of data or the restriction of processing that takes place on the basis of Articles 16, 17 Paragraph 1, 18 GDPR teach. However, this obligation does not exist if this notification is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Irrespective of this, the user has a right to information about these recipients.
According to Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects also have the right to object to the future processing of the data concerning them, provided that the data is processed by the provider in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permitted.